Please sign and share this petition to bring Collaborative Proactive Solutions to Australian Schools!
Please write to Education Minister, Sarah Mitchell and request that CPS (Collaborative Proactive Solutions) be introduced to NSW schools: email@example.com
This is a long episode but worth every minute of your time! Whilst this episode focuses on education and will be particularly useful to Queenlanders, there's messages, tips and knowledge shared here that is for anyone who needs to understand devaluation of people with disabilities, disability discrimination in education and really covers all the challenges we parents and teachers of Square Peg kids face as we constantly battle to break down the barriers of segregation, exclusion, behaviourism and devaluing people with disabilities.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW!
Please join the Square Peg Round Whole podcast Facebook private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/536225331089755
Please like the Facebook PUBLIC page: https://www.facebook.com/Square-Peg-Round-Whole-Public-PAGE-108284341497676
Resources discussed during this episode:
1. Social Role Valorisation - learn more about the courses you can attend here: http://www.asrva.org.au/
2, Community Resource Unit (CRU) - https://cru.org.au/
3. Broadreach Training and Resources website - Norman Kunc and Emma Van der Klift
4. Book: Being Realistic isn't Realistic by Norman Kunc
5. Youtube: The Right to be Disabled by Norman Kunc
6. Paper: The Stairs Didn't go Anywhere by Michael F. Giangreco